Bankruptcy & Insolvency
We advise and represent institutional and individual creditors, trustees and debtors in bankruptcy, and state and federal courts regarding all aspects of bankruptcy, insolvency and related transactional matters. For example, our practice includes:
- restructuring in bankruptcy, turnaround plans, assignments for the benefit of creditors and state court dissolutions;
- enforcement and defense of contractual rights, preferences, nondischargeability, fraudulent conveyances and related fraud claims;
- prejudgment remedies such as writs of possession and attachment or the appointment of a receiver and the enforcement of judgments;
- representation in loan workouts, forbearance and intercreditor agreements, cash collateral and debtor-in-possession financing;
- real property foreclosures, guaranty enforcement and defense, Article 9 rights and remedies, including the sale of collateral;
- asset protection planning, purchase/sale/debt transactions, letters of credit and development of bankruptcy mitigation strategies; and
- relief from stay, unexpired leases and executory contracts, allowance and payment of claims in bankruptcy and creditors' committee representation.
Over our Firm's long history, our lawyers have developed extensive experience in representing our clients' varied interests with special expertise in representing unsecured creditors, equipment lessors and commercial real property interests. We are dedicated to delivering practical, cost-effective and timely solutions to our clients' business and litigation needs.