Kristen Thall Peters will be a co-presenting an upcoming contractor’s seminar on Injury and Illness Prevention Plans (IIPP) including AB 2774 and Cal OSHA compliance standards. This free event is scheduled for March 3, 2011 from 9:00 to 11:00 AM.
Excerpts from Contra Costa Builders Exchange:
Risk Concepts Insurance Brokers will host a 2 hour seminar that includes:
- Presentations by a contract attorney and an insurance claims expert providing advice and actual claim scenarios where coverage was denied – to the surprise of the contractor.
- Presentation regarding AB 2774 the new law requires that Cal-OSHA go through additional steps before assessing fines against employers. At the same time once they have completed these steps, it is makes it much easier for them to increase fines and make them stick.
- Material will be covered in non-technical language.
- Q&A session after presentation.
Leave with a better understanding of:
- How to identify the risks YOU are currently facing.
- What is within YOUR control to change these factors.
- The tools needed to negotiate and protect YOURSELF from claims.
This workshop will benefit anyone involved with the implementation or responsibility for insurance contracts, including indemnification agreements and insurance requirements.
Click here for the official flyer.