Cooper partners Dee Ware and Kristen Thall Peters speak at the First Annual CLE International Green Building Conference. From CLE International: “Welcome to the First Annual CLE International Green Building Conference. This Conference offers a different twist on green building education by emphasizing the legal, financial, insurance and real estate industries’ perspectives. In addition, you will hear the latest on state and local green building laws, innovations in energy policy and technologies, and case studies about some of the area’s most exciting green development projects.
If you are an attorney, developer, banker, broker, insurer, city official or building industry professional, please join us to learn more about:
- Legal and financial issues related to “going carbon neutral”
- Green leases and other contracts
- Why developers are building green
- The different ways that lenders, insurers and investors assess the risks and opportunities of green buildings
- The latest on the Treasure Island development and other Bay Area sustainable developments
- Cutting edge energy efficient buildings
Join your colleagues from around the country in San Francisco for this exciting, multi-disciplinary Conference on green building.