Chaired by Cooper attorney Mark L. Tuft, PLI’s annual MCLE marathon features the following subject matters:
- Representing current clients in unrelated matters – the outer boundaries of client loyalty.
- Lawyer supervision – ethical and liability consequences for the supervisor and subordinate attorney.
- Crossing state and international boundaries – current multi-jurisdictional practice issues.
- Recent trends on a lawyer’s duty to third parties.
- Coping and dealing with substance abuse.
- Diverse trial teams: do they have a trial advantage?
Why You Should Attend
Who Should Attend
Live Webcast – A simultaneous live online broadcast of this program is available for individual viewing from your computer on www.pli.edu. Webcast participants will receive streaming audio/video instantaneously from the live program, can view and/or print the Course Handbook, and submit questions electronically. Get real-time education right from your PC! Click here for more information.
Special Bonus to all Registrants
All program attendees* will receive a copy of the Course Handbook. This softcover, bound volume was prepared specifically for this program and will also stand alone as a permanent reference. PLIs Course Handbooks represent the definitive thinking of the nations finest legal minds, and are often the standard reference in the field.
Please note: Individual Webcast attendees will receive a downloadable version of the Handbook the day of the program, and the Course Handbook after the program date.
*Web Subscribers to Webcasts can purchase the Handbook at a 50% discount; contact PLI Customer Service to order.
PLI Group Discounts
Groups of 4-14 from the same organization, all registering at the same time, for a PLI program scheduled for presentation at the same site, are entitled to receive a group discount. For further discount information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 260-4PLI.
PLI Can Arrange Group Viewing to Your Firm
Contact PLI via e-mail at email@example.com for more details.