Cooper attorneys Randy Harris and Karen Maready will be speaking at an upcoming Bar Association of San Francisco Business Law Section seminar on tax-free acquisitions of private corporations. The seminar is scheduled for November 9, 2011 from 11:30 AM to 1:15 PM.
If you would like a copy of the “Take a Tax Holiday” PowerPoint presentation, please contact Randy Harris or Karen Maready.
Topics include the following:
- understanding the basics of tax-free reorganizations;
- the conflicting objectives of buyers and sellers;
- when a tax-free acquisition may be appropriate for your client;
- focus on tax-free acquisition of private C-Corporation (specific steps); and
- post-acquisition follow-up.
Please visit the BASF web page to register.