Cooms & Dunlap, LLP and Cooper, White & Cooper LLP are presenting a seminar on the recent US Supreme Court decision, Granholm v. Held, on interstate shipment of wine.
Learn and Understand –
- What the Supreme Court decision means.
- How the decision affects your ability to sell wine in reciprocal states and beyond.
- What new markets are opening up as a result of the decision.
- How to reach those new markets and comply with new State regulations.
- What are your options for shipping wine interstate.
- How to protect your brand, your trademarks, and your intellectual property.
- Using your website as a marketing tool.
- How to use your tasting room as a marketing tool.
Speakers include L. Randolph Skidmore & Rafael Rios III from Coombs & Dunlap, LLP, Marcy J. Bergman of Cooper, White & Cooper LLP, Gary Lipp of New Vine Logistics and Doug Fitz Gibbon of Red Dog Marketing.
There is no charge to attend. RSVP by November 2, 2005 to reserve your space by calling 707.252.9100 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.