Cooper lawyers specialize in the representation of construction design professionals, including engineers, architects, and interior designers. We work on all types and sizes of projects including major civil engineering works, hospitals, schools, libraries, stadiums, factories, industrial, office and residential projects. Starting with drafting or assisting with the negotiation of the contract under which work is to be performed and continuing through assisting with the resolution of any dispute that may arise, our goal is to facilitate the business aspects of a design practice, so that clients can concentrate on practicing their profession. In the event that problems occur, Cooper lawyers are experienced in assisting with their resolution through negotiation or, if necessary, mediation, arbitration or litigation. Cooper’s clients range from local California practitioners and designers to national and international.
Construction & Design Professionals Alerts
Construction & Design Professionals Cooper News
- 4 Cooper Attorneys Named Northern California Super Lawyers July 7, 2021
- Edward Seidel Elected Partner of the Firm January 17, 2020
- Cooper, White & Cooper LLP Will Host Delegates from Lawyers Associated Worldwide March 24, 2012
- Cooper, White & Cooper LLP Joins Lawyers Associated Worldwide April 18, 2009
- Cooper, White & Cooper LLP Formalizes Green Practice July 2, 2007